[Loadstone] Suggestions for aditional functions & queery re compiling source code.

Paul Woffenden paul.woffenden at talktalk.net
Mon Oct 22 08:29:50 BST 2007

Hello Shawn,
Thanks for the advice on compiling. I'm running under Windows XP, so will
look for the Symbian SDK. Looks like I'll have some serious learning to do
with the C++!
As regards the calculation of solar azimuth, I already wrote a program in
Pascal to obtain an approximate value; so will look into tidying it up and
the possibility of porting it into C++ if I can become sufficiently familiar
with the language.
Best regards.
Paul