[Loadstone] Suggestions for aditional functions & queery re compiling source code.

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 22 02:11:12 BST 2007

Hi Shawn and list!

I thought Paul's idea was interesting. I also like your idea of a
sunrise/sunset calculator. I've long wanted an easy way to get that info.
Having it in Loadstone would certainly be nice because it would beat looking
for it on a web page since the web or even a computer isn't always available
to hand when I might need to know when sunset would be. I could use it as
part of a reminder to close curtains in a hotel room, etc.

Cheers,
Dave