[Loadstone] Suggestions for aditional functions & queery re compiling source code.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Oct 22 01:07:15 BST 2007

Hello Paul.
Thanks for the suggestions.
The repeat last command idea probably wouldn't be too hard to implement.
I'll put it on the todo list.
Calculating the azimuth of the sun could probably be done. I have to say I
have no idea of how to do this or how the information would be useful or
what the resulting output of such a function should be. At least one other
user seems to think this would be a good idea, would this be of any use to
other users? The only thing to do with the sun I've considered putting in is
a sunrise/sunset calculator just for informational purposes.
As for compiling the source code, what environment are you working in? The
loadstone developers do the work in linux but the symbian compilation tools
will also work under windows. If you're working in linux I can write you off
list with instructions about how to download and set up the sdk. If you're
using windows then you'll have to download the sdk from the symbian site and
do a bit of reading on how to get it going.
The Loadstone source code is c++ with a lot of changes made by symbian to
make things work with there system so the learning curve can be a little
steep.