[Loadstone] Suggestions for aditional functions & queery recompiling source code.

Gabriele Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 18:09:28 BST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Woffenden" <paul.woffenden at talktalk.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:33 PM
& queery recompiling source code.

Second, how about a function to calculate the azimuth of the Sun, so this
could be compared with the heading given for a particular checkpoint or
destination?

Many times both as a vehicle passenger and while walking, I have used my
knowledge of astronomy to work out approximately where the Sun should be at
a particular time of day and then used this information to determine whether
I was heading in the right direction.

It would be lovely!
I strongly support your idea and hope the authors take it in consideration.

Gabriel.