[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Oct 21 12:44:24 BST 2007

Thanks for the information. I think I have an idea of what the problem is.
Monty should be in contact with you off list soon and we may need to try a
couple test versions to see if this problem can be solved. In the mean time,
you could try unloading some of those other programs so only talks is
running and see if the same problems occure. I think we might be hitting a
slight memory management problem so other programs might be just enough to
make Loadstone not run correctly.