[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

Len Burns len at gatamundo.com
Sun Oct 21 10:15:11 BST 2007

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007, Shawn Kirkpatrick wrote:

> These are very strange problems. Nothing like this has come up in our
> testing. What else are you running on the phone? What language is it using?

Good day Shawn,

The phone is running the latest version of TALKS, and LS is installed
on the MMC card.  Language is set to English.  Other info that might
be relevent:
I can save points in the default database without a problem.
When I go to file,checkpoints,load checkpoints I get the same
behaviour, I am returned to the standby screen.
When I save a couple of points and then try to export them the same
occurs.
A little poking about with FExplorer indicates that the directory
structure looks normal.
As far as what else am I running on the phone, the only software that
is likely active when this is occuring would be Smart Settings, Smart
Profiles, and Remind me.  Loadstone is on the Smart Settings start
menu, but the same occurs when I launch it from the phone's menu.

Let me know what further info I can provide to help sort through this.

-Len