[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS V0.69 released

LA Watters lawatters90 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 02:08:48 BST 2007

Hi Len and all,
Just to mention that I too am encountering similar difficulties as below.
The points file I am attempting to import is the same one I previously
imported into V068, with no such problems. This time round, however, talks
announces: "Closing Loadstone" and I am left back at the start-up screen.

All help appreciated

Louis