[Loadstone] LS helps training a new guide dog

Per Reisender at online.de
Sat Oct 20 20:32:21 BST 2007

I found another helpful possibility for me to use LS:
    Since 3 weeks I have a new guide dog and LS helps me to give this new
dog the right commands at the right time while walking my old ways.
So I can show him his new ways in my area alone and make no big mistakes
with wrong commands at the wrong time which could easily confuse him at this
moment.
 That gives me and him a safe feeling and after a while he will know where
to go.

Only the handling of the dog while using or learning to use LS is a bit
difficult so I would like to have three hands for that.
Fortunately I  have LS now also on my E60 because together with a nice
"real" joystick the keyes are much larger and better to find than on my N70

Regards from Per