[Loadstone] resetting trip meter and results

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Oct 20 01:27:18 BST 2007

There's a hot key for reseting the trip meter, it's shift 8 if I recall. It
won't reset if the trip meter is turned on. This is to prevent accidently
clearing a trip in progress.
The small distance traveled while still would be from the standard gps
drift. The system tries to account for this but if the drift is a lot or the
signal is weak then you'll get some additional distance.