[Loadstone] resetting trip meter and results

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sat Oct 20 00:56:10 BST 2007

Hi list!

I found the reset trip meter item in functions position. I didn't find a hot
key for it in the key map. Any possibility there will be one day?

Just tried turning the trip meter on and had signal come and go while I was
sitting still. Then I read the trip meter and was amused to learn that I had
travelled 32 meters. It reminded me of  the line in the Jim Stafford
commentary about the Wild Wood Weed. ...take a trip and never leave the
farm...

Cheers,
Dave