[Loadstone] GPS clock stops

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Mon Oct 15 09:40:17 BST 2007

Hi folks!
Sorry I'm continuing this thread, but I missed out on it over the
weekend and there is just one thing, actually 2 things I'd like to add.
Then I'll be silent for ever more.
Firstly, it was me who brought it up, so Dave isn't the only one who
thinks the message isn't very intuitive.
Secondly, there is already a no signal message which concerns the signal
received or not received by the GPS receiver. If the message is changed
therefore, it should be clear that it's regarding the connection between
the phone and the receiver.
Oh and there is a third thing. In my own experience Mini GPS is quite
useful and I'm not getting rid of it. If running it along side Loadstone
unstabilises the latter, OK, once I know it, I can bear that in mind
when using Loadstone. But there is still something to be said for making
a program more stable in general.

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg