[Loadstone] GPS clock stops

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 01:29:10 BST 2007

I think Shaun is one of the designers.  I'm not alone in my thinking.  He
did say that part of the data is the clock so it is accurate.  So blast away
at him for a bit too, give equal time now.

You tend to take everything I say personally and this is why I generally
don't respond to anything you say, but apparently you've taken this
personally too.

And any claims of your stupidity is your own.