[Loadstone] GPS clock stops

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Oct 14 00:30:34 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Charlie Richardson on 2007/10/13 at 19:06 -0400]

>We are just two people from two sides of the fence.  From the lack of other

Why don't you let them speak for themselves rather than speak for them in a way
which supports your position, i.e. indirectly order me to shut up?

What astounds me is that you (hopefully not the designers) are arguing so
fervently in favour of not editing a simple text string within the source in
order to clarify its meaning.