[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 14 00:27:35 BST 2007

Hello all,

We have removed the "clockface direction" setting from the choices while
in Exploration mode.  All other direction measurements such as Cardinal
and Degrees remain.  We hope to release the next version of Loadstone very
soon - we're just waiting for some last minute language translations and
doing a bit more testing.

Thanks for the continued suggestions.  We may not respond to everything,
but we do read everything and consider all comments and suggestions.

Best regards,
   Monty