[Loadstone] GPS clock stops

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 13 23:30:55 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Charlie Richardson on 2007/10/13 at 15:31 -0400]

>I've never had a problem with the message.  It usually meant I turned off
>the receiver without unloading the software or that the battery died.

Yes, we all eventually learn what the message means, but that doesn't
necessarily mean that the message is the best one.

>Now if we want to get nit picky.

No, I'm not being picky. It's always the better choice to present messages
which don't leave new users wondering what's gone wrong and which experienced
users merely accept as being misstatements of the real problems. An application
should always be as user-friendly as possible.