[Loadstone] GPS clock stops

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Oct 13 16:40:30 BST 2007

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2007/10/12 at 23:30 -0700]

>Well, one of the things in the gps data is the time. So, when it says the
>clock has stopped ticking it's correct.

I understand, but is an error message presented to users supposed to simply be
technically correct or wouldn't it be better for it to convey something
intuitively meaningful to its intended audience? Isn't it better for a user
message to be worded in such a way that it tells the user what he may need to
do to resolve the problem?