[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Oct 13 01:19:05 BST 2007

Ok, after seeing the replies to this topic I think the thing to do is just
remove the clock face setting from the exploration mode point direction
setting. It would still remain for navigation mode however since there it's
quite useful. This would mean the setting would be able to be set to
degrees, cardinal, and simplified cardinal. This might even help clean the
code up a little and I'm all for that.
I'll have a look at the search direction reporting, it should use the
exploration point direction setting.