[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:44:50 BST 2007

You can put Loadstone on Auto Announce and it will announce every 10 seconds
or so.  I found that when trying to navigate near a point some kind of
constant sound would be good, but don't want to bring up that debate again
because it is misunderstood and people think you are trying to get back to
the inch that you started and of course have missed the point by then.