[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 12 19:24:22 BST 2007

<monty at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> I concur Rob.  Clockface directions are relative and cardinal directions
> are absolute!

That's it. Remove clock face from exploration mode but don't remove
degrees. And btw, the direction of the entries in search lists should be
reported as configured for exploration mode. At the moment I configured
degrees for exploration mode and the directions in the search lists are
reported in simplified kardinal. That's inconsistent imho.

Bert

--
Because of the bad readability in context.