[Loadstone] GPS clock stops

Hasan Karahasan karahasan at onlinehome.de
Fri Oct 12 13:56:32 BST 2007

Hello Robby and others,
this message comes when the fone looses its current bluetooth connection to
the gps receiver. This seams to happen when the fone's CPU is heavily
utilized. I notice this condition each time I do a point search within a
large search radius. When the search procedure takes mor then say 10 seconds
or so, the connection gets lost.

Shawn, I am not sure, but I think the bluetooth stuff does some periodical
handshake. If the fone cannot answer in time, the connection gets lost.

Maybe ls could be started with a lower task priority.

Hasan