[Loadstone] FW: GPS clock stops

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Fri Oct 12 10:35:59 BST 2007

Hi Shawn!
The cell monitor in Loadstone is off. I think there's nothing I can do,
except of course deactivating the other program. I just wonder if it
might be possible to deal with the problem in the programming of
Loadstone. It's not a high priority thing, but it would be more
convenient if it was possible to use both programs.
Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg