[Loadstone] FW: GPS clock stops

Sandberg, Robert robert.sandberg at sap.com
Fri Oct 12 09:57:23 BST 2007

Hi!
I found out what causes the error I described below. I have a program
called Mini GPS which I use to switch profiles when entering a specified
cell. Each time it does that, Loadstone loses the connection and says
"GPS clock seams to have stopped ticking". I don't get it, because Mini
GPS is not actually a GPS program. It works solely by monitoring network
cells. Is it possible to make Loadstone immune to this interference?

Cheers,
Robbie Sandberg