[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 12 08:11:22 BST 2007

In Exploration mode the user decides in which direction he wants to 'look'
by pressing a rather intuitive key. As a confirmation the program states
the direction of the found point. Since the user is not moving there's no
direction in which he is moving and thus no relevance in the clockface way
of presenting that direction. Take out the clockface menu item and the
whole thing is resolved.

Rob