[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Oct 12 06:36:59 BST 2007

I can usually follow things but I'm completely lost on this one. Adding the
half hours would give 24 points with only 8 direction keys. This leaves 16
directions you can't exactly hit. If I've got this right the pattern would
be: 12:0 1:30 3:0 4:30 6:0 7:30 9:0 11:30. Not what I'd call an intuitive
pattern.