[Loadstone] Clock-face cardinal discrepancy in exploration mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Oct 12 01:04:50 BST 2007

Wouldn't this make the problem worse? The biggest problem is that there's 12
directions on the clock face but only 8 direction keys. I'm also not sure
what direction something like 4:30 would represent. It's been a long time
since I've used an analog clock but wouldn't something like 4:30 represent
two different directions?