[Loadstone] Trip Meter

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Oct 11 12:02:54 BST 2007

I think you have an old test version with the trip meter. It hasn't been
released yet so nobody else has this. The trip meter you have is probably
broken, the distance it would add up is incorrect. This has been fixed in
the later versions.
I think we'll release this one and see what people think. Adding a trip time
might not be too hard at some point.