[Loadstone] Trip Meter

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 10:06:15 BST 2007

Hi  All!

I have played a fair amount with the trip meter. It is a feature I like.
Unfortunately, the down side of it seems to be that it can't register
something if you don't have a signal from your GPS receiver when the meter
is started. I think it would be nice to have a trip time option in there as
well. While the lack of a signal at the start prevents you from having
accurate trip distance, you always have the clock, so there shouldn't be any
problem having trip time. This time thing could be turned on or off in the
settings menu. What do others think? Is this a possibility?

Cheers,
Dave