[Loadstone] No Signal and Signal Acquired transitions.

Teddy hackelberriwien at online-rudel.net
Thu Oct 11 09:44:20 BST 2007

Hi All,

I've another wish beloning to this tread:

I use to have the signalmonitor on. But when going by bus or car and driving
under a bridge the anouncments "no signal" and "signal" are verry close to
each other. I'd like to have a setting for a delay before LS anounces "No
Signal". This setting should be entered in seconds and have the default 0,
what should meen the behavea like now. A setting of 10 should wate 10
seconds after losing signal befor announcing "signal lost". and ofcause this
delay should be stopt when picking up a signal within this time.

Regards

Teddy