[Loadstone] nokia 6630

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 11 08:13:53 BST 2007

Hi Shawn,

Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at odyssey.cm.nu> wrote:

> Try using the version for first edition phones. This is most likely the
> problem, the n70 uses second edition and the 6630 may use first or it may be
> just on the line between first and second so will work propperly with first
> edition software.

Nope, the 6630 is a 2nd edition phone and works fine with the standard
version of loadstone.

If there are problems with recognizing files on the memory card, I think
tgere might be a compatibility issue with the particular memory card.
Loadstone runs fine on my 6630 and here's no prob storing and recognizing
files on the memory card...

> On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, Williams Family wrote:

[Fullquote deleted]

The autor of the previous mail answered to a digest with 6 mails included
and quoted it completely. So because you quoted it completely too, your
mail is over 18 kb in length, allthough you only wrote a few sentences.
That's really annoying, it increases the traffic reading the mails
dramatically and really isn't needed. When fetching mail via a mobile, it
results in significantly higher costs because of multiple repeated and
mostly useless stuff.

So why not edit the answerd and delete all the stuff you aren't referencing
to? That would be much easier to read in context... and it would preserve
the moneybag of others who like to read mails with their mobiles.

As much as needed, as less as possible...

regards,
Bert

--
I would like to change the world - but they won't give me the source code.