[Loadstone] Costs and Wayfinder

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:14:27 BST 2007

what is the cost differents in the U.S. for talks standard and premium?
On Oct 10, 2007, at 7:03 AM, Aedan O'Meara wrote:

Hi all,
Following the recent discussion with interest.
Regarding Wayfinder, I would like to point out that for 149 eur you get
life-licence and a whole continent of maps. I am using this product with
Talks standard with no problem. I see no benefit at the moment in
WayfinderAccess. The cost of WayfinderAccess is outrageous.
Surveying the market in Ireland, the comercial gps car units cost 350
Eur to get the whole continent of Europe maps. Yes you can get one with
Ireland and UK for 199 Eur but these do not have other European
countries included.
Wayfinder doesn't have the ability to store pois on a train or mountain
pathway. Loadstone does.
Regards
Aedan O'Meara.