[Loadstone] Routes and trips.

Petra van Driel nieuws at challenge-media.com
Wed Oct 10 10:36:12 BST 2007

Hi all,

It sounds like loadstone is becoming better and better. Hope the team can
keep up the good work although I think they have other things on their mind
too. On the subject of loadstone becoming wayfinder: When you can implement
some nice features, isn't that just nice? As long as the bad things are left
out, Loadstone is just the result of a lot of hard work and learned lessons
from its users, the past of blind mobility and other gps products. I don't
worry to much about the costs, because I don't read anything about that from
the developers team.

Best regards Petra