[Loadstone] Exporting

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 9 09:14:53 BST 2007

"When editing on the pc use an editor that handles utf8 propperly. I think
notepad can do this but you have to tell it not to add the extra characters
to the top of the file like it'll do by default. Maybe someone that uses
windows can say what that setting is?"

Just tab past the save button until you get to 'encoding' and select
'utf8'. But better get familiar with the program and read the documentation
(all of it) before starting to hack!

Rob