[Loadstone] Routes and trips.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Oct 9 08:02:03 BST 2007

The gps jitter won't be a problem since we'd be using the same checkpoint
logic we have now. The only difference is that there'd be order to the way
checkpoints are used.
The explore function is basically in. You'll be able to see it in the search
results list of the next release.
The use point as a checkpoint option looks like it'll have to be a yes/no or
on/off toggle in the point entry form. A bit of a mess to implement but
doable.