[Loadstone] Exporting

Stephen Bennett sbennett at rnzfb.org.nz
Tue Oct 9 05:06:15 BST 2007

Thanks Again

Looks like I misunderstood the manual. The problem now is that the
available sending options do not include Cable, even though i've
connected the cable to the PC. I know the cable connection works because
I've used it a lot in other applications.

Does this mean I need something other than PCSuite to do the importing
at the computer end?

Also, the process i used yesterday seemed to generate a file which read
OK in notepad but was not a TXT file. It came across to Windows XP as an
unknown file type. is this the way it should be?

Thanks for answering the newbie questions.

Stephen

All the best