[Loadstone] loadstone 0.68.19

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Oct 8 10:57:57 BST 2007

The track mode? route mode? chained point mode? whatever we end up calling
it would be a way to give a logical order to checkpoints. Right
now checkpoints
are announced as you get close to them but in no particular order. Usually
the current system works but it's possible to loop around a point and have
things announce too soon and out of logical order.
Another thing that gets lumped in with all of this is track mode? trip mode?
something where loadstone could record points every so often as you travel
along a route and then allow you to play back that route later. These are
probably two different systems but they tend to get confused with each
other in discussion. Both of these are going to be a bit tricky since nobody
is quite sure how they should work either from a user perspective or from
the programming perspective.