[Loadstone] Exporting

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Oct 8 10:45:29 BST 2007

The send option within loadstone's export menu should let you send a file
just fine. I also have an n70 and this works. Just goto file menu, export
menu, send menu and select the method to use to send your file. Then a list
of files in the importexport directory will come up. In that list should be
the file you saved from a previous export.