[Loadstone] loadstone 0.68.19

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Oct 8 09:52:22 BST 2007

Oh, supppose you want to go from place A to B. In track mode Loadstone would keep saving your GPS positions automatically during your ttravel; it would record the whole track. Then, if you go from A to B again, Loadstone could guide you and check if you follow the right trace.
Is it clear somehow?
I believe you will find a good concept of how this mode should exactly work, because your suggestions were always well-thought out and - let's say  analytic.