[Loadstone] Exporting

Stephen Bennett sbennett at rnzfb.org.nz
Mon Oct 8 06:14:45 BST 2007

Hello Again Shawn and Everyone

Could this problem be related to the fact that neither nokia Phone
Browser nor the phone's file manager can actually see the Loadstone
files? FExplorer can see them just fine. I used it to copy the exported
file to one of the folders which Nokia Phone Browser could see, then
copied the file across to my pc where it reads fine in Notepad. Wonder
what's going on.