[Loadstone] loadstone 0.68.19

Przemysław Rogalski Rogalski at o2.pl
Mon Oct 8 02:34:32 BST 2007

OK, thanks for an explanation.
But if during searching process i press Talks + Joystick, nothing is spoken and I'm not sure if the software is still working or hang up.
That's why I wrote about a message "Searching ... F2 Cancel" or sth.
Why is the track recording so problematic?
Maybe, to begin with, it would be possible to implement a function of saving GPS position as a point, every defined value (eg. every 50m) or when the direction has been changed?
The name of the point could be eg. GPS date and time and you could start and stop this recording similarly to Start/Stop Logging/ Trip Meter.
That's only my preliminary idea...