[Loadstone] loadstone 0.68.19

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 7 23:24:16 BST 2007

"Coming back to Hot Keys:
Shift+6 could read Decimal Longitude and Latitude, while Shift+5 - the
previous checkpoint."

For this new version it's possible to use the '
QuickKey Manager' on the /Tools/ page that will be released at the same
time as 0.69 to edit your keys in navigation mode to your liking.

"Could you add to "Save from Commencement", and "Save using current" an
option that allows to add Entry and check it as a checkpoint at the same
time? It would simplify the process of recording tracks."

I agree that this would simplify the checking of newly added points to the
database. There have been requests for this feature before. Having a newly
added point checked with the option to save it would be nice, let's see
what Shawn thinks.

Rob