[Loadstone] re no signal error

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Thu Oct 4 22:12:08 BST 2007

FWIW (and may not be much), I've gotten a similar thing when I tried to use
a bluetooth headset at the same time so that people around me wouldn't hear
what was going on etc...

I sort of assumed it was something to do with a problem with the phone
trying to connect to two different bluetooth devices at the same time, but
it might also just have been something like the bluetooth signal from the
headset was interfering with the signal from the GPS device - just a
thought.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker