[Loadstone] re no signal error

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Oct 4 06:05:53 BST 2007

A perfectly normal condition. You probably won't get a signal as soon as you
turn the gps on, it'll have to acquire a signal for some seconds. You also
get this if you're in an area where receiving the satellite signal is
difficult. There should be more information about this on the loadstone
documentation page.