[Loadstone] re no signal error

Gary Steeves g.steeves at telus.net
Thu Oct 4 05:27:44 BST 2007

	Hi Everyone:

was having things working well until last week. Was exploring around
as I took the bus to an appointment last tuesday. When i pulled my
gps receiver and phone out on the way home things weren't working. At
that time I thought it was a battery issue. I recharged everybody and
when I was next out trying to use the gps reciever I turned it on,
loaded loadstone and it told me there was no signal. It seems that
the phone and gps are talking since when I went to turn off bluetooth
it warned me that I had an active connection.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks
Gary

Gary Steeves, BSW, RSW
204 - 1110 West 10th Ave