[Loadstone] S60 v3 without sertificates

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Tue Oct 2 14:44:59 BST 2007

Hi

   GSM cell info is a nice feature but recently i have used gps-only based
navigators. To fully support gsm-based location there should be some kind
of automatic collection and locating of gsm cells.

  Time is at least in Finland availble via network. In any case LS can
display the time, only syncing is missing. I'll happily  live without
those feature if i can just download and install  software without any
hassle with self-signing and certificates.

mr. arimo