No subject

Sat Nov 10 10:23:04 GMT 2007

with a text version from the export. If there's anything in there you want
to keep you'll need to move the default file from the databases directory to
the importexport directory. This will allow loadstone to start again. You'll
then have a blank default database. Goto file/import and select default from
the list of files. This will reimport your default database. This all
assumes that you had the default database loaded when you did the previous
export.