[Loadstone] Bluetooth GPS Receiver & Headset

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Nov 28 08:00:27 GMT 2007

Oh yup.  Wasn't a bluetooth thing - connected via some or other cable, and,
was a sort of rechargeable thing that you normally plug into the cigarette
lighter in the car, but was working fine on my jacket for around 45 minutes
without any charging connection on my bike.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA