[Loadstone] Bluetooth GPS Receiver & Headset

Jacob Kruger jacobk at cknet.co.za
Wed Nov 28 07:35:57 GMT 2007

FWIW, I actually used something like that last year when I was actually
riding my bike down the main straight of a local racetrack.

I had a speaker clipped onto my jacket, and the phone in my inside pocket,
and even with a helmet on, I could hear the speaker talking to me as my
friend directed me, so they do exist, but I'm not sure what the brand/make
was, but pretty sure it was in fact Nokia.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA