[Loadstone] Bluetooth GPS Receiver & Headset

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 28 04:07:29 GMT 2007

Shawn,

There are two good Motorola Bluetooth speakers that I know of that have good quality for this kind of stuff. The smaller Motorola
T305 and the larger HF820. Both of these speakers have a a belt clip and have audible tones indicating Bluetooth connection, battery
low, volume, and On/Off and a few other things that I am not accounting for.

Kevin