[Loadstone] Bluetooth GPS Receiver & Headset

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Nov 27 13:36:36 GMT 2007

Hello David,

In general most of the Symbian Series60 second and third generation phones
are capable of operating with multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time.
This of course varies from phone to phone and sometimes depends on
firmware version etc.  Perhaps someone with a N6682 can comment
specifically though I'm sure a Google search would give you your answer as
well.

Best regards,
   Monty