[Loadstone] Royaltec

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 26 23:37:51 GMT 2007

Cearbhall O Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie> wrote:

> my next task is to learn German! Seriously, though, I will get someone to
> read it for me. What is the German fro "order now" or "buy now"?

"order now" == "jetzt bestellen"
"buy now" == "jetzt kaufen"

[Fullquote]

Why do you guys allways send he hole last message again at the end of your
answer without refering to it? After a couple of following answers all
messages grow and grow and the traffic increases dramatically without any
use. That's really boring for all those who sometimes fetch their mail via
mobile and pay for traffic.

And in a daily digest of listmails everyone has to read each mail a couple
of times, so a digest becomes completely useless.

regards,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability in context.